Friday, March 18, 2011

iPad 2 . . . hmm . . .


Loved my iPad. Upgraded to the iPad 2. And I gotta say, not overly impressed with iPad 2 versus the original!

The added cameras/FaceTime: thumbs down. Camera quality is poor and FaceTime is 'waste time.' Hello. Nobody really wastes time with basically 'mobile Skype.'

My biggest gripe is still the whole flash player issue. To me that's just silly not to support it. If I can read ebooks from Amazon's Kindle, I should be able to view the instant movies too. Plus I can watch just fine on my MacBook and iMac. Geez!

Right now my absolute biggest gripe is iTunes movie download times. OH MY GAH! It's like back in the day when everything went through phone lines! It's 30 minutes later and "28 Weeks Later" is still damn downloading.

Inexcusable!

Netflix downloads in a few SECONDS. iTunes should be raising the bar, not lagging behind.

Overall, I say if you still have your original iPad, keep it and don't worry with upgrading. I love Mac. But I have to admit, Steve Jobs and his team still have some work to do.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Brickton Village Cir,Fletcher,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment