Saturday, March 26, 2011

Technology Rules Until It Doesn't

Usually, technology rules!!! 


But invariably, technology,requires maintenance, and/or God forbid, re-DAMN-pair!  That's especially brutal if it's a piece of technology I have come to depend on.  Like my computer or in this case, my SMART PHONE!


I love my HTC Evo. But the charging port conked out.  And replacement won't be here until Tuesday.  Meanwhile, I have to disassemble the phone, take out the battery, and recharge the BATTERY each time the Evo dies.  ONE -TWO HOURS  later, battery is fully charged.  


Of course, if I had Donald Trump's bank account I could buy a bunch of batteries at $40-50 a pop between now and Tuesday.  But I'm not Donald Trump.  I don't have his money.


So today, technology bites!!!


:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment